Top 10 Attractions in Paris
- The Palaces of Versaillesis one of the largest and most opulent castles in the world. This stunning historic castle with its beautiful architecture and gardens, and deep history is a must visit sight on a sightseeing trip to Paris.
- Take a relaxing trip down the River Seine onboard the Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise. A river cruise is a great way to see many of Paris’ famous landmarks and sights.
- The Arc De Triomphe is one of the most iconic monuments in Paris and must for any visitor to Paris.
- The Louvre Museumis home to some of the finest art work in the world. Home to thousands of classic and modern masterpieces, the Louvre Museum is the jewel in the crown of French culture.
- A very popular attraction in Paris is the Cathedral of Notre Dame, with a Paris Pass you can take a visit to the top of the Towers of Notre Dame for free.
- Fancy trying some French wine? Then take a trip to O Chateau Wine Tasting where you can sample some exquisite wines from the vineyards of France.
- The Orsay Museumexhibits work by Delacroix, Manet, Guaguin, Cézanne, Monet, Renoir, Sisley, van Gogh and many more great artists.
- Discover Paris from the 56th observation floor of the Montparnasse Tower which offers visitors a stunning view of the city in all directions.
- Palais Garnier has been home to Opera de Paris since the 1600’s and is also home to a small gallery which hosts exhibitions as well as a permanent exhibition of the sets of operas from its history.
- Grevin Wax Museum features over 300 wax figures of the world’s most famous people dramatically posed in amazing scenes.